Noblus – Modern universal compact ultrasound system.
Excellent image quality and state-of-the-art technology ensure reliable examinations, regardless of the ultrasound scanner application.
Noblus combines the cutting edge technology required for a variety of research areas. For example, real-time sonoelastography and the ability to use contrast agents are a hallmark, which provides a high level of diagnostic confidence. These features are made possible by the Ultra BE (Ultrasound Broadband Engine) ™ system architecture. The powerful signal transmission and receiving capacity allows for superb picture quality in a compact, portable system.
- The newest HITACHI Noblus device has the form of a laptop and a mobile stand, which allows it to be used in various conditions and a wide range of ultrasound diagnostics: from standard examinations to endo- and intraoperative and abdominal examinations.
- The swiveling and tilting monitor reduces the burden on the specialist during long examinations.
HITACHI Noblus allows connection of a maximum of 3 sensors, including the previously developed HITACHI HI VISION sensors
- High quality image thanks to the unique Ultra BE signal processing technology developed by HITACHI
- Effective use of Real-time Tissue Elastography
- Innovative technologies are used: 4D (3D image in real time), STIC and CW-Doppler
- Control and complete software for DICOM network communication (transmission, storage, printing, worklist)
- Endoscopic probe connectivity
- Possibility of connecting sensors with mini-connectors and sensors with conventional connectors, suitable for stationary systems