Premium digital mobile X-ray system
Combining clinical feedback with the most advanced technologies, the brand-new MobileDaRt Evolution MX7 adds evolutionary steps to mobile X-ray imaging.
- New wireless FPD generation CXDI-410C, CXDI-710 and CXDI-810C provides unmatched freedom in portable X-ray imaging
- Maximum efficiency through multiple connectivity of FPD’s
- Lowest possible dose for patients assured by advanced FPD technology
- Scatter correction software allows to work more efficiently, due to the elimination of grid misalignments
- Saving time – X-ray images displayed within two seconds and forwarded wirelessly to hospital network
- Advanced comfort and safety during bedside operation even under difficult conditions
- Highly versatile solution for patient wards, emergency rooms, intensive care units, traumatology, orthopedics and pediatrics
“Category Leader” in customer satisfaction survey
The Shimadzu MobileDaRt Evolution digital mobile X-ray system has been favorably received thanks to its excellent maneuverability, reliability, performance and ease of positioning. To date, more than 3,000 units have been installed. In a customer satisfaction survey by KLAS Research, a U.S. based Research Firm, this system has been named "Category Leader" in the field of digital mobile X-ray systems, for three out of the last four years (with the first award presented in 2011). This is truly an internationally top rated product.
Responding meticulously to the needs of the clinical environment, Shimadzu has continued to refine the MobileDaRt Evolution, providing excellent travel performance, operability, and high image quality, to the development of this new system, which further increases reliability and efficiency. This system, which not only improves the workflow of the X-ray technologist but also reduces the burden on patients, will further support quick and accurate diagnosis and treatment at medical sites
Wide imaging range
The MobileDaRt Evolution MX7 has a long stroke on its ultra-long arm (up to 1,200 mm), making even the most difficult imaging situations accessible. The cross-arm is freely rotatable 270º in either both clockwise and counter-clockwise. There is no need to reposition the unit in narrow spaces